Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Christmas will be great this year

Christmas is going to be something special this year.  Not because of some extra special present or the prospect of ham and dressing.  Instead, it will be the release of Quentin Tarantino's newest film, Django Unchained.



Tarantino makes the movies I would make if directing was my chosen profession.  For a long time, movies were consumed by myself more rapidly than air, and the genres he chooses to direct are exactly what I want to see.  This time, it seems as though we will be treated to a combination of 1970s Blaxploitation mixed with a personal favorite film style, the spaghetti western.

Recently released are high quality versions of the film's trailer, and I just don't know if I can wait for it.






No comments:

Post a Comment