Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dungeons and Dragons Day 3: What was the first dungeon you explored as a character?

I have fond memories of the first dungeon that was explored as a character.  It seems as though it was yesterday.  Wait, it was just a month ago, so there shouldn't be much memory loss regarding the character.

However, I can't share too many details because is from a Pathfinder Society scenario named "The Confirmation," which was recommended to me as a perfect starting point within the world of organized play.

The dungeon itself wasn't very large, but we did meet several types of enemies.

Eventually we solved the problems given to us and defeated the enemies to make it back outside and finish out the scenario.  

It is quite unfortunate that I can't tell more about what happened, but it is quite easy to find out for yourself as this scenario is being run almost constantly, at least among the places I frequent.


No comments:

Post a Comment